Protocol – ECOG – EAY131 (MATCH)
Please Note: Below is partial eligibility, for full eligibility requirement’s, please contact GHCI Research Department at (810) 762-8181, (810) 762-762-8079 and/or (810) 762-8038. Thank you!
- Patients must be ≥ 18 years of age. Because no dosing or adverse event data are currently available on the use of study investigational
agents in patients < 18 years of age, children are excluded from this study.
- Patients must have histologically documented solid tumors or histologically confirmed diagnosis of lymphoma or multiple myeloma
requiring therapy and meet one of the following criteria:
- Patients must have progressed following at least one line of standard systemic therapy and there must not be other
approved/standard therapy available that has been shown to prolong overall survival (i.e. in a randomized trial against another
standard treatment or by comparison to historical controls). Patients who cannot receive other standard therapy that has been
shown to prolong overall survival due to medical issues will be eligible, if other eligibility criteria are met. If the patient is currently receiving therapy, the clinician must have assessed that the current therapy is no longer benefitting the patient prior to
enrolling on MATCH, regardless of whether it is considered standard. OR
- Patients for whose disease no standard treatment exists that has been shown to prolong overall survival.
NOTE: No other prior malignancy is allowed except for the following:
a) adequately treated basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer
b) in situ cervical cancer
c) adequately treated Stage I or II cancer from which the patient is currently in complete remission
d) any other cancer from which the patient has been disease-free for 5 years.
- Patients must have measurable disease.
- Registration to Step 0 must occur after stopping prior systemic anti-cancer therapy. There is no specific duration for which
patients must be off treatment prior to registration to Step 0, as long as all eligibility criteria are met.
- There is no particular window of time after notification of potential eligibility from an outside lab in which the patient must be
registered to Step 0, but treatment slots will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis to those who do register to Step 0, and are
not held for those notified of potential eligibility who do not register to Step 0.
- Patients may have received other non-targeted, immunotherapy or targeted treatment between the prior genetic testing at the outside
lab and registration to Step 0. The decision to stop such treatment in favor of participation in MATCH, if no further clinical benefit is
expected, is per the treating physician’s discretion. Documentation of a lack of response to the prior treatment is not required in these
- Patients must have ECOG performance status ≤ 1 and a life expectancy of at least 3 months.
- Patients must not currently be receiving any other investigational agents.
- Patients with brain metastases or primary brain tumors must have completed treatment, surgery or radiation therapy ≥ 4 weeks prior to start of treatment.
- PLEASE NOTE: IT IS ESTIMATED TO TAKE 6-8 WEEKS TO BE ASSIGNED TO A TREATMENT ON THIS TRIAL.