Clinical Trial Information
Protocol: Alliance – A031901
Please Note: Below is a brief description of eligibility, please contact GHCI Research Department to discuss full eligibility requirements.
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed urothelial carcinoma with predominantly transitional-cell features.
- Locally advanced or metastatic disease prior to starting immune checkpoint blockage. TUMOR SITE: Bladder, renal, pelvis, ureter or urethra.
- Patients must be receiving current active treatment with standard care, FDA approved PD-1/L1 immune checkpoint inhibitor containing therapy for locally advance or metastatic.
- Radiographic response 12-15 months after starting immune checkpoint inhibitor containing treatment, defined as any percent decrease in target and/or non-target lesion(s) criteria that is confirmed by repeat assessment(s) no less than 4 weeks after the criteria for response are first met without evidence of progressive disease.
- No toxicity from immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy that makes continuation of treatment acceptable.
- 18 years of age.
- ECOG performance status 0-2.
- No history of another primary malignancy except for malignancy treated with curative intent with no known active disease for more than 2 years, and adequately treated non-melanomatous skin cancer or carcinoma in situ (e.g. cervical CIS) without evidence of disease.