Protocol: ECOG – EAA171
Please Note: Below is partial eligibility, for full eligibility requirement’s, please contact GHCI Research Department at (810) 762-8181, (810) 762-8079 and/or (810) 762-8038. Thank you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Patient must be previously diagnosed with multiple myeloma (MM) and be on lenalidomide maintenance with ≥ 10mg daily dose (≥5 mg for patients with creatinine clearance 30-60 mL/min) for at least 10 months and no more than 15 months after an early autologous stem cell transplantation (SCT ≤ 12 months of diagnosis). Patient must not be off lenalidomide maintenance therapy for more than 30 days prior to start of treatment on Step 1 of this protocol.
- Patient must be able to undergo a diagnostic bone marrow aspirate following pre-registration to Step 0.
- ECOG Performance Status 0-2.
- Patient must not have another malignancy requiring treatment or have received treatment within 2 years before pre-registration or previously diagnosed with another malignancy and have any evidence of residual disease. Patients with non-melanoma skin cancer or carcinoma in situ of any type are not excluded if they have undergone complete resection.
- Patient must not have known gastrointestinal (GI) disease or GI procedure that could interfere with the oral absorption or tolerance of ixazomib or lenalidomide including difficulty swallowing.