Clinical Trial Information
Protocol – ECOG – EAA181
Please Note – Below is a brief description of the eligibility, please contact the GHCI Research Department for full eligibility requirements.
- Patient must be ≥ 18 years of age.
- Patient must have an ECOG performance status (PS) of 0-2 (PS 3 allowed if secondary to pain).
- Patient must have newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (MM) by International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) criteria.
- Patients must be considered ineligible for autologous stem cell transplantation by the treating physician, or willing to delay stem cell transplantion until first relapse or later.
- Patient must agree to register to the mandatory RevREMS program and be willing and able to comply with the requirements of RevREMS.
- Patient must not have any known allergies, hypersensitivity, or intolerance to corticosteroids, monoclonal antibodies or human proteins, or their excipients (refer to respective package inserts or Investigator’s Brochure), or known sensitivity to mammalian-derived products. Patient must be able to undergo diagnostic bone marrow aspirate following preregistration.