Clinical Trial Information
PROTOCOL: Alliance-AFT-25 COMET
Please Note: Below is a brief description of eligibility, please contact GHCI Research Department to discuss full eligibility requirements.
- New diagnosis of DCIS without invasive cancer.
- Unilateral, bilateral, unifocal or multifocal DCIS will be eligible, providing that all DCIS meets eligibility.
- No prior history of breast cancer (DCIS or invasive cancer) in either breast.
- At least age 40 at the time of diagnosis.
- Must be female.
- ECOG performance status 0-1.
- No contraindication for surgery.
- Pathologic diagnosis of DCIS within 90 days of registration.
- Grade I/II or ADH/borderline DCIS.
- ER+ and/or PR+.
- HER2 0, 1+, 2+ by IHC, if testing is performed.
- Absence of comedonecrosis.
- Must not have concurrent invasive breast cancer.
- Must not have mass on exam on imaging at site of DCIS prior to biopsy yielding diagnosis.
- Must not have use of investigational cancer agents within 6 weeks prior to diagnosis.