Protocol: Alliance – A191901
Please Note: Below is partial eligibility, for full eligibility requirements, please contact GHCI Research Department at (810)762-8181, (810)762-8079 and/or (810)762-8038. Thank you!
- Women with an initial pathologically confirmed diagnosis of stage I-III, hormone receptor positive, HER2-neu negative, invasive breast cancer within 18 months prior to enrollment. Women who have undergone neo-adjuvant chemotherapy who have no residual invasive disease post-surgery are eligible based on an initial pathologically confirmed diagnosis. Hormone receptor positive is defined as estrogen receptor (ER) and/or progesterone receptor (PR) of >1%. HER2-neu negative is defined as 0-1+ by ImmunoHistoChemical (IHC) analysis, or nonamplified by Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH) analysis.
- Patients must not have received cancer directed surgery, and/or completed all other adjuvant therapy, except reconstruction.
- Patients must have initiated an endocrine therapy drug within the 6 months prior to registration, or have received a prescription with stated intent to initiate within 6 weeks after registration.
- No history of previous cancers, invasive or non-invasive breast cancer at any time and non-breast cancer within the past 5 years, excluding non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Patients must be willing to use a smart phone, but is not deemed ineligible if they do not have a smart phone. If the patient does not own a smart phone or has limited data or texting capabilities or their smart phone cannot support the study app, a smart phone and service can be provided at no cost to the patient.
- Patient must be 18 years of age.