Protocol: Alliance – A222001
Please Note: Below is a partial list of eligibility, please contact GHCI Research Department at (810)762-8181, (810)762-8079, or (810)762-8038 to discuss full eligibility requirements.
- Men who are currently receiving androgen deprivation therapy for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Patients must be on a stable dose of all hormone directed therapies for at least 28 days prior to registration and must not be planning to discontinue this therapy for at least 42 days following registration. Patients receiving radiation therapy during the study period are eligible.
- Patients must have bothersome hot flashes for greater to or equal to 14 days prior to registration, defined by an occurrence of greater to or equal to 28 times per week and of sufficient severity to cause the patient to seek therapeutic intervention.
- No current or prior use of oxybutynin.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Patients with urinary retention requiring indwelling or intermittent self-catheterization within the prior 6 months are not eligible.
- Life expectancy of greater than 6 months.
- ECOG Performance Status 0-2