Clinical Trial Information
Protocol – Alliance A071702
Please Note – Below is a brief description of eligibility, please contact GHCI Research Department to discuss full eligibility.
- Histologically confirmed glioblastoma (WHO grade IV) presenting at first or second recurrence including secondary glioblastoma.
- Presence of measurable disease, as defined by a bidimensionally measurable lesion on MRI with a minimum diameter of 10 mm in both dimensions, prior to resection or biopsy of recurrent tumor.
- Tissue available from surgical resection or biopsy of recurrent tumor ≤14 days prior to pre-registration, or planned surgery or biopsy of recurrent tumor ≤14 days after pre-registration.
- Does not require > 4 mg dexamethasone beyond the perioperative period defined as the time ≤ 2 weeks after surgical procedure.
- No active autoimmune disease or history of autoimmune disease.
- No prior treatment with checkpoint blockade therapies (anti-CTLA4, anti-PD1/PD-L1) or bevacizumab.
- Age ≥ 18 years.
- ECOG Performance Status ≤ 2.