Please Note: Below partial eligibility, for full eligibility requirements, please contact GHCI Research Department at (810)762-8181, (810)762-8079 and/or (810)762-8038. Thank you!
- Be female at least 18 years of age.
- Been diagnosed with Stage I-III breast cancer.
- Be currently breast cancer-free.
- Report moderate to severe fatigue in the past week.
- Attribute their fatigue to cancer and/or its treatment.
- Have completed surgery, radiation, standard dose chemotherapy, and/or targeted therapy 12-60 months previously (participants can be receiving hormonal therapy – i.e., tamoxifen, anastrozole, letrozole, exemestane).
- No other medical condition in which fatigue is a prominent symptom as documented in the medical chart (e.g., anemia, autoimmune disease, sleep apnea).
- Not be currently taking Bupropion, Wellbutrin, Forfivo, Aplenzin, or Zyban (i.e., bupropion prescribed
for other indications); an anti-depressant including but not limited to an MAOI inhibitor, antipsychotic, a systemic anti-TNF agent, linezolid, methylene blue, or a systemic corticosteroid (patients who have previously completed treatment with these agents at least one week prior and meet all other eligibility criteria are eligible to participate). Participants should be off an MAOI for at least 2 weeks prior to study entry.